Info At SMB College Life
www.smbcollegelife.com
New to SMB College Life
PSU Thon 2008
Get Involved!
Donate to help more college students!
More Interesting Info:
Wanna be here? Just Ask: contact@smbcollegelife.com
Monday, May 28, 2007



I realized a few mistakes in my post from yesterday. I had a few drinks during the race, so I guess I wasn't all there when I made my post. I meant to say Marco Andretti, who is the 20 year old Indy car racer. Mario Andretti is Marco's grandfather and also one of the greatest Indy Car racers of all time. Also, yesterday I was really cheering for Danica Patrick. It would've been great if the FIRST race that she won was the Indy 500. I think she is a great competitor/athlete and it's great to see a woman driver on the track. Anyway, that was my yesterday....no studying, no worries, just doing what I like. I can really get used to that!

www.SmbCollegeLife.com
posted by Shawn @ SMB College Life @ 12:01 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Join our VIP list to receive new post notifications!
www.smbcollegelife.com

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Or
Subscribe in a reader
Previous Post
Archives
College Search
Corporate Sponsors Include:

www.nittanywhiteout.com

$5 off $75 purchase today at 1800CONTACTS.com!

Apple Online Store

© 2007 SMB College Life Blog: Official Blog of www.SMBCollegeLife.com