Info At SMB College Life
www.smbcollegelife.com
New to SMB College Life
PSU Thon 2008
Get Involved!
Donate to help more college students!
More Interesting Info:
Wanna be here? Just Ask: contact@smbcollegelife.com
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
posted by: www.SmbCollegeLife.com

Yesterday was the great continuation of the summer "mini-retirement." I got to hang out with friends all day, lounge by the pool, and take the birthday girl out for some drinks. I may have gotten a little out of hand, but I was an awesome time. So far this has been the summer of my dreams. I guess the only way to make dreams come true is to take the first step towards them. That's all that I did and since that first step things have snowballed towards the summer that I dreamed of. The mixture of close friends, pool lounging and nights of drinking have given me the perfect break from the hectic life I was leading. I definitely want to get used to this!

www.SmbCollegeLife.com
posted by Shawn @ SMB College Life @ 10:54 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Join our VIP list to receive new post notifications!
www.smbcollegelife.com

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Or
Subscribe in a reader
Previous Post
Archives
College Search
Corporate Sponsors Include:

www.nittanywhiteout.com

$5 off $75 purchase today at 1800CONTACTS.com!

Apple Online Store

© 2007 SMB College Life Blog: Official Blog of www.SMBCollegeLife.com