Info At SMB College Life
www.smbcollegelife.com
New to SMB College Life
PSU Thon 2008
Get Involved!
Donate to help more college students!
More Interesting Info:
Wanna be here? Just Ask: contact@smbcollegelife.com
Merry Christmas
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Christmas comes only once a year. It is time for us to get together and spend quality time with family and friends. Christmas is a very special time for college student because not only do we have get a break from the sleepless nights of homework and projects, cramming for exams, and ultimately busy schedule of college life, we also have the wonderful opportunity to spend some time with the ones we love the most.


I wanted to take some time today to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and I hope that you are all enjoying time away from school and work to be with your loved ones. I want to keep this short and sweet because I would like to get back to spending time with my family but Merry Christmas everybody and thanks for accepting the launch of SMB College Life as well as the Official SMB College Life Blog. I appreciate the individuals who have taken the time to visit the site and the people who continue to return for information, entertainment, savings and more. Since the official launch of the SMB College Life website and Blog you guys have been very supportive and responsive to all of the information that I've provided. If all goes as planned I intend to continue providing new information, resources and savings in an attempt to lower the debt of most college students in America.

This Christmas season I found myself thinking about all the people that have been important to me throughout my college life. I can't begin to express my gratitude for the friends and family members that have stuck by me through thick and thin this year. My college life has taken its toll on many relationships of mine simply because of my work ethic, focus and dedication which is required of me through my major. This Christmas I am thankful for all the friends and family members who have continually supported any and all of my actions and shortcomings this year. I realize that there will be people in life who let us down and claim to be there through thick and thin and tend to fall short of their claim. This is life and Christmas provides us college students with a great opportunity to be thankful and to acknowledge the people who stick to their claim and have stayed by our side through the good times and the bad this academic year.

Today I send out a special Merry Christmas to all of my friends and family who were there for me and stuck by me this year! I recommend we all take this time off of our hectic college lives to acknowledge our true friends and family members. Thanks to all the family and friends who have been so supportive through our college lives this year!

Thanks for using SMB College Life.

Labels:

posted by Shawn @ SMB College Life @ 11:19 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Join our VIP list to receive new post notifications!
www.smbcollegelife.com

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Or
Subscribe in a reader
Previous Post
Archives
College Search
Corporate Sponsors Include:

www.nittanywhiteout.com

$5 off $75 purchase today at 1800CONTACTS.com!

Apple Online Store

© 2007 SMB College Life Blog: Official Blog of www.SMBCollegeLife.com