Info At SMB College Life
www.smbcollegelife.com
New to SMB College Life
PSU Thon 2008
Get Involved!
Donate to help more college students!
More Interesting Info:
Wanna be here? Just Ask: contact@smbcollegelife.com
Scholarship Page
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Sorry about not posting for a few days. I've been enjoying the holiday with family and close friends. I also received some bad news about a close family member's health so I've been spending as much time with them as I could. Now that I am back home I'm hoping to continue that posts as before. I have received a comment on a previous post about the scholarship page being down. I'm very sorry about this and am currently waiting to hear back from scholarship experts to validate all of my information and offer the best searches on the internet. My goal is to provide all of my users with at least one scholarship to help them pay for college. This may seem like an unreachable goal, but I believe it is very reasonable and this is the main reason why I have created www.SmbCollegeLife.com.

With that said there are a lot of "so called" experts on the internet that promise scholarships and never deliver. I'm currently screening as many of these scholarship resources as possible to select THE BEST scholarship searches on the internet to provide to you. I hope that you will be patient with me as I intend to provide only quality information and resources. My goal is to help as many students as possible, because no one was there to help me. You can read more on the goals of SMB College Life by clicking here. You can also read my college story by clicking here. These two pages will give you the reason why I am very selective with the information and resources that www.SmbCollegeLife.com provides.

Thanks for utilizing www.SmbCollegeLife.com!

Labels:

posted by Shawn @ SMB College Life @ 11:33 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Join our VIP list to receive new post notifications!
www.smbcollegelife.com

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Or
Subscribe in a reader
Previous Post
Archives
College Search
Corporate Sponsors Include:

www.nittanywhiteout.com

$5 off $75 purchase today at 1800CONTACTS.com!

Apple Online Store

© 2007 SMB College Life Blog: Official Blog of www.SMBCollegeLife.com